I am so in the mood for soup right now. Something about fall, and I go a little crazy, I start buying dried beans in bulk, making chicken stock and collecting soup recipes. Somebody please stop me before I start polishing my Le Creuset Dutch oven!
The best part of having this obsession is that I can freeze the left-overs in 1-quart containers. Which seems to be the perfect amount for lunches all winter long. Maybe it has to do with wanting to preserve the fall harvest. I don’t really know. But these are the soups that are on my radar for the weeks to come. Some are my own, and some are from blogging friends.
1. Angies Recipes | Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Black Forest Bacon
6. Yankee Kitchen Ninja | Vermont Potato Chowder
7. How Sweet It Is | Cheesy Corn Chowder with Bacon and Gorgonzola
8. The Novice Housewife | Mustard Fish Curry
9. The Queen of Quinoa | Creamy Mexican Pumpkin Soup with Quinoa
10. Produce on Parade | Fall Vegetable Soup with Butternut Squash
11. Three Little Halves | Octoberfest in a Pot
12. Knead to Cook | Sweet Potato Pear and Sage Soup
15. Rachel Cooks | Classic Beef Stew with Beer
What type of soup are you loving this fall? Do you like chunky soup, or pureed?
keep yourself in the loop
Sign up for the Healthy Seasonal Recipes Newsletter and you'll receive the BEST Easy Vegetable Side Dish Cookbook for FREE. And, rest assured, we son't spam or share you info. Promise.