- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 12 cups spinach leaves
- 4 eggs, hard boiled (see tip*) peeled and chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crispy, cooled and crumbled
- Smash and peel garlic clove. Mince and mash with the side of a chef's knife with the salt to form a paste. Scrape into a medium bowl. Whisk in vinegar and Dijon. Gradually whisk in oil. Season with pepper. Place spinach, eggs and bacon in a large salad bowl. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- tip* to hard boil eggs: Place eggs in the bottom of a small saucepan, cover with cold water by several inches. Bring to a gentle boil over high heat. Allow to boil for 1 full minute. Remove from heat and let stand 12 minutes in the hot water. Drain, run cool water over and cool.
0.75 Added Sugars, 223 mg Cholesterol
keep yourself in the loop
Sign up for the Healthy Seasonal Recipes Newsletter and you'll receive the BEST Easy Vegetable Side Dish Cookbook for FREE. And, rest assured, we son't spam or share you info. Promise.