Sheet Pan Chicken & Broccoli with Honey Sriracha Sauce
Ready for another super easy sheet pan supper? I am! This Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli with Honey Sriracha Sauce is the latest and greatest recipe in all the land. It’s a combo of chicken tenders, broccoli and sweet potatoes baked to roasted perfection and drizzled with honey Sriracha sauce. It’s dang delicious and naturally paleo and grain-free.
Table of contents
Why You’ll Love This Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggie Dinner
If you are collecting sheet pan dinners, one pan dinners and weeknight meals to make this busy season, then you are in good company. I have been working on bringing all the best family-friendly dinners to you every week lately and this Sheet Pan Chicken Tender recipe with broccoli, sweet potatoes and spicy sriracha honey sauce is the latest!
I know it has only been a flash in the pan (*wink*) since I last posted this Sheet Pan Salmon Dinner with Moroccan Spice. But I can’t hold back from sharing another sheet pan dinner already. It’s too yummy to wait. Plus the recipe is so effortlessly easy I feel bad not sharing it with you all asap!
- Only 10 minutes of prep to get this into the oven. Then just let the oven do the work!
- It is naturally grain-free
- It has protein, starch and veggies so it makes a complete meal in one!
- The sauce is added at the last minute, so if someone at the table doesn’t like spicy food they can easily skip it.
- Only 330 calories per serving so it is great for those of you keeping track of calories.
Ingredients For This Chicken and Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sweet potatoes: You can peel them if you want. Feel free to sub in Yukon gold potatoes if you do not care for sweet potatoes.
- Cooking Oil: to toss with the veggies to roast
- Salt: to season
- Broccoli: Cut into florets
- Chicken tenders: They’re quick cooking and no chopping required!
- Honey: For the sauce
- Sriracha: You can sub in another hot sauce if you prefer another
- White vinegar: This helps to balance the flavors of the sauce
- Scallions: For garnish
How To Make Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli Supper with Honey Sriracha Sauce
- Cut the sweet potatoes into small cubes. If you like the texture of the skin, leave it on- it’ll add more fiber to the final meal.
- Cut the broccoli into florets. Broccoli is not as dense as sweet potato, so these pieces can be larger. They’ll end up cooking at about the same rate.
- Toss the veggies with oil and salt and spread out over two baking sheets. You don’t want to over-crowd them because that would keep the veggies from browning, and in a few minutes you’ll be adding in the chicken too.
- Give the broccoli and sweet potatoes a head start in the oven so they can soften a bit before the chicken is added.
- After the broccoli and sweet potatoes have softened a little, scootch them over to the side of the pan to make space for the chicken tenders. You want them to have direct contact with the sheet pan. Brush oil over the chicken and sprinkle with the rest of the salt. Then everything goes back into the oven to cook all the way through.
- The sauce is a mixture of sriracha and honey with a bit of vinegar to add brightness. If you like a lot of sauce- you can double the sauce.
- Once the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are tender, remove everything from the oven and drizzle with the sauce. I sprinkled on some scallions and sesame seeds too after.
This recipe is also awesome for meal prep and you can divide it into individual servings and store them for lunches during the week.
More Sheet Pan and One Pan Dinners
Thanks so much for reading! If you are new here, you may want to sign up for my email newsletter to get a free weekly menu plan and the latest recipes right to your inbox. If you make this recipe, please come back and leave a star rating and review. I would love to hear what you thought!
Happy Cooking! ~KatiePrint
Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli Supper with Honey Sriracha Sauce and Sweet Potatoes. It’s a healthy gluten-free and paleo meal.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled if desired and cut into ½-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or organic canola oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 medium broccoli crown, cut into florets
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 scallions, sliced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 2 large rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Toss sweet potatoes and broccoli with 4 teaspoons oil and ¾ teaspoon salt and spread on two baking sheets. Transfer to the oven and roast for 7 minutes.
- Rearrange the veggies to make room for the chicken tenders on the baking sheet. Brush the chicken all over with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle the remaining salt over the broccoli and chicken. Transfer to the oven and roast until the broccoli is browning, the chicken is cooked through and the sweet potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
- Stir honey, Sriracha and vinegar in a small bowl. Drizzle over the chicken, broccoli and sweet potatoes. Serve hot sprinkled with scallions.
If you like to have a lot of sauce, double it!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: main course
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 batch
- Calories: 330
- Sugar: 17
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 28 g
Keywords: broccoli,chicken,sweet potato,sheet pan,one pot, gluten-free,paleo,grain free