Ready for another super easy sheet pan supper? I am! This Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli with Honey Sriracha Sauce is the latest and greatest recipe in all the land. It’s a combo of chicken tenders, broccoli and sweet potatoes baked to roasted perfection and drizzled with honey Sriracha sauce. It’s damn delicious and naturally paleo and grain-free.
PIN THIS RECIPE
I know it has only been a flash in the pan (*wink*) since I last posted this Sheet Pan Salmon Dinner with Moroccan Spice. But I can’t hold back from sharing another sheet pan dinner already. It’s too yummy to wait. Plus the recipe is so effortlessly easy I feel bad not sharing it with you all asap.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you about being obsessed with easy sheet pan suppers!
How To Make Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli Supper with Honey Sriracha Sauce
- Cut the sweet potatoes into small cubes. If you like the texture of the skin, leave it on- it’ll add more fiber to the final meal.
- Cut the broccoli into florets. Broccoli is not as dense as sweet potato, so these pieces can be larger. They’ll end up cooking at about the same rate.
- Toss the veggies with oil and salt and spread out over two baking sheets. You don’t want to over-crowd them because that would keep the veggies from browning, and in a few minutes you’ll be adding in the chicken too.
- Give the broccoli and sweet potatoes a head start in the oven so they can soften a bit before the chicken is added.
- After the broccoli and sweet potatoes have softened a little, scootch them over to the side of the pan to make space for the chicken tenders. You want them to have direct contact with the sheet pan. Brush oil over the chicken and sprinkle with the rest of the salt. Then everything goes back into the oven to cook all the way through.
- The sauce is a mixture of sriracha and honey with a bit of vinegar to add brightness. If you like a lot of sauce- you can double the sauce.
- Once the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are tender, remove everything from the oven and drizzle with the sauce. I sprinkled on some scallions and sesame seeds too after.
This recipe is also awesome for meal prep and you can divide it into individual servings and store them for lunches during the week.
MORE ONE PAN MEALS TO TRY
If you make this recipe, please come back and leave a review and rating! It really helps!
Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli Supper with Honey Sriracha Sauce and Sweet Potatoes. It’s a healthy gluten-free and paleo meal.
2 large sweet potatoes, peeled if desired and cut into ½-inch dice
2 tablespoons avocado oil or organic canola oil
1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
1 medium broccoli crown, cut into florets
1 pound chicken tenders
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon Sriracha
1 teaspoon white vinegar
2 scallions, sliced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 2 large rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Toss sweet potatoes and broccoli with 4 teaspoons oil and ¾ teaspoon salt and spread on two baking sheets. Transfer to the oven and roast for 7 minutes.
- Rearrange the veggies to make room for the chicken tenders on the baking sheet. Brush the chicken all over with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle the remaining salt over the broccoli and chicken. Transfer to the oven and roast until the broccoli is browning, the chicken is cooked through and the sweet potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
- Stir honey, Sriracha and vinegar in a small bowl. Drizzle over the chicken, broccoli and sweet potatoes. Serve hot sprinkled with scallions.
If you like to have a lot of sauce, double it!
- Serving Size: 1/4 batch
- Calories: 330
- Sugar: 17
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 28 g
Keywords: broccoli,chicken,sweet potato,sheet pan,one pot, gluten-free,paleo,grain free