maple apricot hermit cookies
Today I am sharing these chewy, spicy Maple Apricot Hermit Cookies from my new cookbook, Maple. They are made with whole-grain flour, they are egg-free and can be made dairy free too!
The recipe is on Baking A Moment and I shared a bit about how I came about the perfect texture. Head over there to get the recipe and to say hi to Allie. We’re giving away a copy of the book over there too so don’t miss it! Get the recipe and enter to win.
Maple Cookbook News
- If you’ve gotten the book already please make sure you let me know! Heres how: Leave a comment here, write a review on Amazon, or tag me on Twitter or Instagram (I’m @healthyseasonal)
- We’re using the hashtag #MapleCookbook so you can tag the recipe you made and search to take a look at what people are cooking!
- What the what? How cool is it that Oprah.com shared one of the recipes!!!
- Or that the New! York! Times! gave the book a shout out? I need some smelling salts. Do they still make those?
- There have been a ton of awesome blog reviews and posts about Maple going up this week and I want to make sure you catch some or all of them:
Taylor of Food Faith Fitness Smoky and Sweet Turkey Chili
Liz of The Lemon Bowl Slow Cooker Chicken Thigh Hot Pot
Brandy of Nutmeg Nanny Maple Ginger Chicken Thighs
Liz of Floating Kitchen Smoky and Sweet Turkey Chili
Lauren of Lauren Kelly Nutrition Maple Glazed Carrots
Did you see my clips from Local 22 + Local 44 last week? There were 8 clips total, but I think this one was my favorite.
And earlier this week I had an interview on WCAX.
Have you seen the book for sale somewhere?
Do you know of a store where Maple should be for sale?