25 healthy green bean recipes
Here are 25 healthy and inspired green bean recipes! I have something to make everyone happy. From the most simple salads to a healthy make-over of green bean casserole. There is pretty much a great recipe here no matter what mood you’re in.
Have fun clicking through to all of these yummy and healthy recipes. But be sure to leave me a message below letting me know which ones you’ll be making this summer while green beans are fresh and in season. And of course I’d love it if you pinned this! If you love green beans, make sure to check out our guide How To Cook Green Beans too.
P.S. The irony of this is that my green beans plants got chowed by a bunny while we were on our road trip. All that’s left are little stumps. I have since tried to get them to come back by spreading dog hair and blood-meal in the veggie bed, but they are not likely to survive. Thank goodness for farmers’ markets!!
1. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | These easy sauteed green beans are one of our favorite one-pot methods for cooking string beans: Simple Skillet Green Beans Recipe
2. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | Roasted Green Beans
3. Cookie and Kate | Blackened Green Bean and Quinoa Salad
5. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | Green Beans with Fermented Black Beans ~ aka Dirty Green Beans
6. Kalyns Kitchen | Spicy Sichuan Style Green Beans
7. What’s Gaby Cooking | Spicy Garlic Green Beans
8. Bojon Gourmet | Green Yellow and Romano Bean Salad
9. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | Green Beans with Basil Vinaigrette
10. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | Green Beans with Walnuts and Balsamic
11. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | Green Bean and Corn Salad
12. Cabot Creamery Cooperative | Green Bean Cherry Tomato and Cheddar Salad
13. Kalyn’s Kitchen | Lemony Green Beans
15. Oh My Veggies | Green Beans with Lemon Almond Pesto
16. The Lemon Bowl | Za’atar Roasted Carrots and Green Beans
17. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | Roasted Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner with Green Beans and Cherry Tomatoes
18. Eats Well With Others | Roasted String Bean, Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Ravioli Salad
19. Simply Scratch | Baked Asiago Green Bean Fries with Spicy Ketchup
20. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | Cheddar Green Bean Casserole
21. Running to the Kitchen| Green beans with cranberries, bacon and goat cheese
22. Healthy Seasonal Recipes |Orange Ginger Green Beans
23. Girli Chef | Szechuan Green Beans with Ground Pork
24. Foodie Crush | Dilly Beans
25. Cookin Canuck | Fresh Green Beans with Bacon and Mushrooms
Healthy green bean recipes,last few days i am searching.I think it is very important for our health and i am also like this types foods.
Really versatile and flavorful. I’ll be trying out the szechuan and the orange ginger ones. Many of these look easy enough for kids to get in the kitchen and to help.
I love this round-up of green bean recipes! I buy them all the time, but generally make stir-fries with them. I’m excited to try these other ways of preparing them!
I love serving them chilled with dressing at this time of year. Hope you find some keepers in here.
Absolutely fabulous round-up Katie! Brings back good summer memories growing green beans as a kid 🙂 So many delicious recipes to choose from, but I think I’ll start with your 5 Bean Salad w/ Curry. Yum!!
This is an amazing roundup…so much green bean goodness! Thanks so much for including one of my dishes 🙂
Thanks Heather. I love the looks of your recipe.
Wow. What a terrific round up. The green beans with almond pesto really caught my eye. I love summer!
Thank you Liz. I think pesto and green beans were meant to be together. I love the way that shot is styled too.
Great round-up! Makes me want to head straight to my farmers’ market 🙂
Me too! There are so many on this list that I want to try myself.
Ooh this will be coming in handy with my CSA share and my parents’ garden for sure – great roundup!
Thank you Deanna. I didn’t know you did a CSA> how did I miss that? Very cool.
What a delicious round up! Thank you for sharing, Katie.
Thanks Angie. I always have so much fun putting these together.
Thanks for compiling this great collection of recipes for my favorite vegetable, Katie! I’ll be trying several of these, but at the top of my list is your “dirty” green beans from last week!
Thanks Bill. I have to say I think that green beans are at the top of my list too Bill.
Wow, what a round-up of green bean deliciousness! Thanks so much for including my recipes.
Thanks Kalyn and I love your green bean recipes. You always have the best veggie dishes 🙂