Here are more than twenty-five inspired recipes for a tapas party. From simple roasted garlic hummus and healthy artichoke dip to cute sesame chicken wonton cups, you’re covered with more than enough creative appetizers and hors d’oeuvres to get the party hoppin’!
When planning your menu keep in mind that for a tapas party, guests will eat about five (large bite-sized) appetizers during the first hour and then three or so for each hour after that. Don’t get too hung up on serving only traditional tapas like tortilla and olives or others that are only Spanish in origin, instead offer a variety of highly seasoned, full flavored recipes from all over the globe. Have fun with the menu! For more tips for planning your party be sure to check out my twenty two tips for effortless entertaining. And to calculate the amount of alcohol you stock in the bar look at this post.
1. An Edible Mosaic | Spanakopita Puffs
3. The Healthy Family and Home | Healthy Artichoke Dip
5. Iowa Girl Eats | Crab Rangoon Bites
6. Garnish with Lemon | Pomegranate Crostini with Ricotta and Mint
7. Little Ferraro Kitchen | Roasted Mushroom Crostini with Wine and Herbs
9. Cabot Creamery Cooperative | Easy Black Olive Tapenade Recipe
12. Cabot Creamery Cooperative | Mini Filo Quiches with Apple and Cheddar
13. Noble Pig | Seared Scallops with Champagne Grapes
15. The Grant Life | Bacon Swiss Avocado Bites
16. Liv Life Too | Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
17. Dixie Chik Cooks | Pomegranate Jeweled Jalapeno Cheese Ball
19. Cabot Creamery Cooperative | Hot Italian Cheese Dip
21. Feasting at Home | Beet Bruschetta with Goat Cheese
25. Aida Mollenkamp | Broiled Polenta Bites with Green Harissa and Feta
26. Wholehearted Eats | Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Triangles
What are your secrets to getting the party hopping?