These 5-ingredient honey mustard chicken thighs are so flavorful and easy to make, they will be one of those recipes that will be your new healthy basics.
Since we’re all about back to basics this month. I wanted to make sure you knew I got your back when it comes to getting dinner on the table. I get pretty carried away sometimes with talking about nutrition etc, that I forget that you need to feed yourself and your peeps. Like, hello Katie, what’s for dinner?
Or it will be. I know some of you tell me that you make the same five recipes every week. And it is too hard to try a new recipe to mix in because the kiddos won’t eat it or something. I totally get that, and it makes me a bit crazy too. But the same five recipes can get pretty boring. Right?
Right. So I am guessing you are pretty psyched to see a 5-ingredient recipe showing it’s pretty face around here today. You may even be thinking it could be a contender. Maybe, just maybe it will become one of those family pleasing dinner staples. I hope so.
I loved the fact that the recipe makes 6 thighs, enough for the four of us for dinner, plus two thighs left-over for our lunches too. Jase and I eat salad with protein for lunch a lot, so these thighs were perfect for that. Hope you enjoy!
Do you use the same recipes every week or do you venture out into uncharted territory? Or maybe a combination of both?
Do you pack left-overs for lunch?
5-ingredient chicken thighs for weeknight dinners. Family friendly and gluten free.
- 3 tablespoons brown deli mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, about 2 pounds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Whisk honey, mustard, thyme and salt in a medium bowl. Add chicken thighs and turn to coat. Arrange chicken on the parchment-lined baking sheet, tucking them into neat thigh shapes.
- Roast chicken until cooked through and browned in spots, 40 to 45 minutes. Let rest 4 to 6 minutes before serving.
104 mg Cholesterol, 4 g Added Sugar
Wine Brined Grilled Chicken
keep yourself in the loop
Sign up for the Healthy Seasonal Recipes Newsletter and you'll receive the BEST Easy Vegetable Side Dish Cookbook for FREE. And, rest assured, we son't spam or share you info. Promise.