These easy honey mustard chicken thighs are perfect for busy weeknights! Kids love this recipe, plus it only uses 5 ingredients. Win-win!
- 3 tablespoons brown deli mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, about 2 pounds
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Whisk honey, mustard, thyme and salt in a medium bowl. Add chicken thighs and turn to coat. Arrange chicken on the parchment-lined baking sheet, tucking them into neat thigh shapes.
- Roast chicken until cooked through and browned in spots, 40 to 45 minutes. Let rest 4 to 6 minutes before serving.
104 mg Cholesterol, 4 g Added Sugar
- Serving Size: 1 thigh
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 685 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 30 g
Keywords: honey mustard chicken thighs, healthy chicken thigh recipes