These 5-ingredient honey mustard chicken thighs are so flavorful and easy to make, they will be one of those recipes that will be your new healthy basics. Just mix the ingredients together and bake them on a sheet pan and you have dinner ready just like that!
- 3 tablespoons brown deli mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs, about 2 pounds
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- Whisk honey, mustard, thyme and salt in a medium bowl. Add chicken thighs and turn to coat. Arrange chicken on the parchment-lined baking sheet, tucking them into neat thigh shapes.
- Roast chicken until cooked through and browned in spots, 30 to 40 minutes *See note. Let rest 4 to 6 minutes before serving.
- I use a digital instant read thermometer to check that they’ve reached an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees F.
To Make Ahead
- You can mix the chicken with the honey mustard mixture up to 1 day ahead and then bake them.
- Or they reheat really well. You can do so in the microwave, until they are steaming hot. Or you can set them in a pyrex baking dish and cover them with foil. Then just bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until they are steaming hot.
- Serving Size: 1 thigh
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 685 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 30 g