- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for pasta cooking water, divided
- 1 13-ounce box whole-grain pasta
- 1 1/2 cup chopped snap peas
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped herbs such as cilantro, dill and/or basil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped garlic scapes or minced scallion
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions. In the last minute of cooking add the snap peas. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, honey and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Stir in radishes, herbs and scapes. Add the pasta and snap peas and stir until coated.
1.7 added sugars, 3 mg cholesterol
keep yourself in the loop
Sign up for the Healthy Seasonal Recipes Newsletter and you'll receive a free eCookbook. And, rest assured, we son't spam or share you info. Promise.