- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more for pasta cooking water, divided
- 1 13-ounce box whole-grain pasta
- 1 1/2 cup chopped snap peas
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped herbs such as cilantro, dill and/or basil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped garlic scapes or minced scallion
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions. In the last minute of cooking add the snap peas. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, honey and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Stir in radishes, herbs and scapes. Add the pasta and snap peas and stir until coated.
1.7 added sugars, 3 mg cholesterol
keep yourself in the loop
Sign up for the Healthy Seasonal Recipes Newsletter and you'll receive the BEST Easy Vegetable Side Dish Cookbook for FREE. And, rest assured, we son't spam or share you info. Promise.