15+ festive winter cocktails
Is it wrong to say that fun and festive cocktails are one of my favorite parts of the Winter Holiday season?? Because if it is, I don’t want to be right! Seriously, Winter cocktails are the best!
The colder weather makes it the perfect time to experiment with the smoky and rich bourbons and whiskeys that literally warm you up from the inside out.
Then there’s the decadently soothing warm toddies and mulled wines that will cure frostbite with the first sip.
Now that’s not to say I don’t crave a light and refreshing spritzer or cool and clean martini every once in awhile, too.
See what I mean!!!
Winter cocktails really are the absolute bomb because it’s freakin’ cold outside and you gotta do what you gotta do!
To help you get started on your Winter Cocktail Journey I’ve collected more than 15 awesome recipes. Many are from our very own Cocktail Queen herself… Katie! And the others were generously contributed by other fabulous blogging friends!
So get those cocktail shakers shaking and celebrate the season with these fun and festive cocktails!!
Whisky and Bourbon Cocktails
1. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | maple meyer lemon whiskey sour
2. Wholefully | butterscotch bourbon eggnog
3. Food Faith Fitness | maple pumpkin steamed almond milk with bourbon
4. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | ricky bobbie
5. Aggie’s Kitchen | pomegranate rum cocktail
6. Rachel Cooks | pomegranate mojito
7. Cotter Crunch | cozy spiced pineapple rum hot toddy
Vodka, Gin and Tequila Cocktails
8. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | maple mint vodka spritzer
9. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | pomegranate lemon drop martini
10. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | cranberry tangerine negroni
11. Cotter Crunch | light citrus palmoma
12. What the Fork | cranberry orange moscow mule
Wine and Champagne Cocktails
13. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | grapefruit champagne cocktail
14. Healthy Seasonal Recipes | mulled wine
15. Running to the Kitchen | tart cherry red wine spritzer
16. What the Fork | two ingredient apple cider mimosas
17. Whole fully | red wine hot chocolate
18. What the Fork | cranberry orange sangria