These Festive Pomegranate Lemon Drop Martinis are just one of our Holiday Cocktail Recipes we have collected.
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 1/3 cup citron vodka
- ¼ cup pomegranate liquor
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pure pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate arils for garnish
- Fill two large martini glasses with ice and water and set aside. Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, pomegranate liquor, lemon juice, pomegranate juice and maple (or agave.) Cover and shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Empty the ice water out of the martini glasses. Dip rims of the glasses into the plate of sugar, one at a time to coat the edges of the glass. Strain martini mixture into the glasses. Sprinkle pomegranate arils into the martinis to garnish. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: na
- Serving Size: 6 oz
- Calories: 317
Keywords: holiday cocktails, holiday cocktail recipes, winter cocktails, winter cocktail recipes, christmas cocktails, christmas cocktail recipes