These Meal Prep Wasabi Glazed Salmon Power Salads are high protein, gluten-free and totally satisfying for a week of healthy lunches.
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium tamari
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 8 ounces salmon, skin removed
- 10 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1 ½ cups edamame
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup sliced scallion
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut into wedges see tip*
- 1 batch shiitake bacon
- ¾ cup sesame dressing
- Combine maple syrup, tamari and wasabi in a large re-sealable bag. Add salmon and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Arrange oven rack in upper third of the oven. Turn broiler to high. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Remove salmon from the marinade and set on the foil. Broil salmon until just barely cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes. Cool and flake salmon.
- Meanwhile, Arrange cabbage on five large re-sealable containers, dividing evenly. Top with edamame, radishes, scallion, carrots and eggs, dividing evenly. Cover salads and refrigerate up to 4 days. Keep shiitake bacon separate for the crispiest texture. Dressing can be packed into small jars.
Tip* To hard boil eggs: Place eggs in the bottom of a small saucepan. Cover generously with cold water. Set over high heat and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle boil and cook for 9 minutes. Remove from the heat and run cold water into the pot continuously for 3 minutes. Drain and peel the eggs.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 379
- Fat: 21.3g
- Saturated Fat: 3.3g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Protein: 26.2g