A High-protein meal prep lunch idea: Spinach, Beet and Chicken Power Salads. Prep on Sunday and bring lunch to work all week long. 30 grams of protein, 10 grams of net carbs and naturally gluten-free, paleo and whole30 compliant.
- 1 5-ounce box baby spinach
- 2 small beet, peeled and shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium kohlrabi, peeled and julienne cut or shredded
- 1 batch grilled Garlic Herb Marinated Chicken
- 10 tablespoons toasted nuts or seeds, such as walnuts or pumpkin seeds
- 1 batch apple cider vinegar salad dressing or another of your choice
- Set 5 re-sealable containers on work surface. Divide spinach among the containers. Top with beet, carrot and kohlrabi. Add chicken and nuts or seeds. Seal container.
- Divide salad dressing among 5 small jars or re-sealable storage containers. Refrigerate up to 5 days. Serve the salad with the dressing.
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 377
- Fat: 27
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 30