This simple Sheet Pan Chicken is made with garlic, Italian seasoning, olive oil and Balsamic vinegar. It takes 5 minutes to get it in the oven! Naturally high-protein, low carb and gluten-free.
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- chopped parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Toss chicken in a large bowl with oil, garlic, Italian Seasoning and salt and until coated. Arrange on the baking sheet. Roast until cooked through, 18 to 22 minutes. Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the chicken and sprinkle with parsley if using.
- Serving Size: 3.25 ounces
- Calories: 154.48 cal
- Sugar: 0.41 g
- Sodium: 275.33 mg
- Fat: 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.46 g
- Trans Fat: 0.02 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.83 g
- Fiber: 0.13 g
- Protein: 22.37 g
- Cholesterol: 106.59 mg