Sheet Pan Salmon with Moroccan Spices with Broccoli, Carrots and Chickpeas. A simple One Pan dinner that’s ready in only 40 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¾ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 small broccoli crown, cut into bite-sized pieces (about ½ pound)
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 ½ pound salmon, skinned and cut into 4 servings
- 1 14-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 lemon cut in half
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Stir oil, cumin, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Arrange broccoli and carrots on baking sheet. Drizzle with about half of the oil and spice mixture, toss to coat and spread out on the baking sheet. Roast 12 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Make room for the salmon and chickpeas by moving the vegetables to one side. Lay salmon on the foil, skinned side down. Add the chickpeas to the sheet pan. Drizzle the spice mixture over chickpeas and salmon and toss the chickpeas to coat.
- Return the sheet pan to the oven and bake salmon to desired doneness, about 14 minutes for medium-well. Squeeze half of the lemon over the vegtables, chickpeas and salmon. Cut the remaining lemon into wedges. Serve the salmon, vegetables and chickpeas with the lemon wedges and topped with parsley.
- Serving Size: 4 ounces salmon, 1 1/4 cup vegetables
- Calories: 408
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Protein: 30 g