These roasted sweet potatoes are tossed with a bright and fresh citrus dressing as well as cilantro, shallot, and chive. A simple yet flavorful side dish!
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ¾-inch chunks (2.5 pounds)
- 4 ½ teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ medium shallot, minced
- ¼ cup extra- virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- pinch salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- ½ lemon, zested
- Make Potatoes: Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Toss potatoes, coconut oil, 1 teaspoon sea salt in a large bowl. Spread out onto a large rimmed baking sheet, and transfer to the oven. Roast, stirring once or twice, until the potatoes are soft and browned, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Make Dressing: Meanwhile, whisk shallot, oil, cilantro, lemon juice, water, chives, coconut sugar, pinch salt and pepper in the bowl.
- Add hot roasted potatoes to the dressing and toss to coat. Transfer to serving dish and garnish with lemon zest. Serve warm or cold.
0 mg Cholesterol, 1.3 g Added Sugar
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 409 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
Keywords: roasted sweet potatoes