This roasted eggplant with pomegranate molasses feta and mint has knockout flavor and is ready in 30 minutes, making it the perfect gluten-free side dish.
- 1 large eggplant, cut into long wedges, about 1 pound
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- ¼ cup crumbled soft feta
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss eggplant wedges with oil to coat. Add smoked paprika and salt and toss to coat. Spread out on the prepared baking sheet. Roast, turning the eggplant over with a spatula once, until the eggplant is softened and caramelized on the bottom, 18 to 24 minutes.
- Transfer the eggplant to a large platter. Drizzle with pomegranate molasses. Sprinkle with feta, mint and pepper. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
- Calories: 144
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 366 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g