Vegan and paleo recipe for roasted butternut squash with smoked paprika and turmeric. Gluten-free and only takes 10 minutes to get it in the oven.
- 3 pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes (8 cups)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon McCormick Ground Turmeric
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss squash cubes with oil, paprika, salt, turmeric and garlic powder in a large bowl to coat. Spread out on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring once or twice, until the squash is tender, and starting to brown in spots, 32 to 37 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 250 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1.5 g