These Healthy Fruit and Yogurt Rainbow Parfaits are perfect to pack in your children’s’ (and your own) lunchboxes! They’re super easy to make and are loaded with nutritious fruit, protein-rich Greek yogurt, and satisfying granola. Plus, who can resist when they see the pretty colorful layers of fruit.
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ peach, diced
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 kiwi, finely diced
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ½ cup granola
- Gently stir raspberries and peach in a small bowl.
- Stir blueberries and kiwi in another bowl.
- Divide ½ of the raspberry mixture between two wide-mouth pint jars.
- Top with ¼ cup each yogurt and sprinkle 1 teaspoon each chia over the yogurt.
- Top with the blueberry combination, dividing evenly.
- Top with the remaining yogurt, dividing evenly and then top with granola.
- Screw on jar lids and refrigerate (or keep cold) until ready to eat.
I would recommend only making them one night before as the parfaits and granola could start to get soggy if they sit too long.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 239
- Sugar: 23 g
- Sodium: 48 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 10 g
Keywords: breakfast parfait,fruit parfait,granola parfait,yogurt parfait