These one bowl brownies require 10 minutes of hands-on prep work and are perfectly dense, moist, and fudgy. The easiest brownie recipe ever? Definitely!
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour
- 1/4 cup (natural) cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat an 8 by 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place butter and chocolate chips in a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave 30 seconds. Stir the butter and chocolate and return to the microwave. Microwave again for 30 seconds and stir until the chocolate is completely melted. (Repeat for an additional 15 to 30 seconds if needed to fully melt the chocolate.)
- Add sugar and mix with a silicone spatula to combine. Add eggs and beat until completely combined. Add vanilla and mix until completely combined. Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and stir until completely moistened.
- Spread batter in the prepared baking dish. Bake until the brownies are puffed and the center is set up, 28 to 32 minutes. Let cool in pan on a wire cooling rack for at least one hour before cutting into 16 brownies.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 94mg 4%
- Fat: 11g 17%
- Saturated Fat: 7g 35%
- Carbohydrates: 23g 8%
- Fiber: 2g 6%
- Protein: 1g 3%
Keywords: one bowl brownies, easy brownie recipe, fudgy brownies