You may forget who you are and where you are, and all your worries for a moment when these Gluten-free Maple White Chocolate Blondies come out of your oven.
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup maple sugar, gently packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoons avocado oil or organic canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free all-purpose baking mix
- 2/3 cup ground nut flour, such as almond or pecan
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white or chocolate chips
- Arrange oven racks in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9 by 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat butter and maple sugar in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment on medium high or in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium until creamy. Beat in egg on high. Beat in oil and vanilla. Scrape sides of the bowl.
- Whisk gluten-free all-purpose flour, ground nut flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, and mix only until combined. Add white chocolate chips and and stir until incorporated.
- Spread dough into the prepared baking dish. Bake until crispy and browned along the edges and puffed in the center 25 to 28 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan on a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into 24 blondies to serve.
38 mg Cholesterol, 22 g Added Sugar
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 23 g
- Sodium: 2 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g