Ginger lime marinated sablefish filet with fresh chopped cilantro on top. A gluten-free and paleo recipe.
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated with a rasp style grater
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 4-5ounce portions black cod or sablefish filet (sub another mild white fish such as mahi mahi or haddock), about 1 pound
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Whisk garlic, lime zest, lime juice, agave syrup, olive oil, ginger and salt in a small bowl. Place sablefish in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Pour the lime mixture over the fish, press the air out of the bag and seal. Agitate bag to coat the fish in the marinade. Refrigerate, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove fish from the marinade and discard the marinade. Place fish, skin side down on the parchment and transfer the baking sheet to the oven. Bake until the fish is cooked through and just flakes apart when pierced with the tip of a knife, 12 to 15 minutes. Garnish with cilantro
51 mg Cholesterol, 6 g Added Sugar
- Serving Size: 4 ounces
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 1028 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 25 g