A simple home-made salad dressing made with brown German mustard, finely grated shallot and white wine vinegar.
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon German or brown mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoon grated onion or shallot
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon sugar, optional
- ¼ cup avocado oil or organic canola oil
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Whisk vinegar, mustard, onion, salt, pepper and sugar if using in a medium bowl. Whisk in avocado oil and olive oil. Store in a jar in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
Tip: If after refrigeration it becomes solid, bring to room temperature by setting the jar in a warm water bath for 10 minutes.
Whole 30: Do not use the sugar to keep it compliant.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 126
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g