Alison’s Sesame Noodles, whole-wheat linguini with toasted sesame oil, scallions and black sesame seeds.
- 10 ounces whole-wheat linguini
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon agave
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguini until al dente according to package directions. Drain in a colander. Rinse the linguini with cold running water until cold and drain well again.
- Meanwhile, whisk sesame oil, vinegar, soy sauce, agave and salt in a large bowl .
- Add noodles to the vinegar mixture and toss to coat. Add scallions and sesame seeds and toss to combine. Chill.
- Calories: 294
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 380 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 11 g