These pork, peach and vidalia onion kebabs are super easy to make and create very little dishes!
- 1 pound boneless pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch chunks
- ¾ cup teriyaki marinade
- 4 peaches, pitted and cut 8 chunks each
- 1 large sweet onion, such as Vidalia, cut into chunks
- Place pork and teriyaki marinade in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Agitate to coat the pork. Refrigerate at least 2 and up to 8 hours. Drain well and discard the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Skewer the pork, peaches and onion onto 8 metal kebab skewers, alternating ingredients.
- Oil grill rack. Grill, turning once or twice, until the kebabs are starting to char in spots and the pork is just barely pink in the center, 7 to 9 minutes. Let rest off the heat 5 minutes before serving.
Cooking Tip: You don’t want to forget to oil your grill rack! These have a tendency to stick to the grill if you don’t. soak a paper towel or clean the kitchen rag with organic canola oil or avocado oil. Holding the towel with tongs, rub the towel over the grill rack, pulling it toward you. Do not spray cooking spray on a hot grill (unless you want to lose your eyebrows.)
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: entree
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 skewers
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 25 g
- Sodium: 757 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 27 g
Keywords: pork kebabs,pork and peach,pork and peach kebabs