These pork, peach and vidalia onion kebabs are super easy to make and create very little dishes!
- 1 pound boneless pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch chunks
- ¾ cup teriyaki marinade
- 4 peaches, pitted and cut 8 chunks each
- 1 large sweet onion, such as Vidalia, cut into chunks
- Place pork and teriyaki marinade in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Agitate to coat the pork. Refrigerate at least 2 and up to 8 hours. Drain well and discard the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Skewer the pork, peaches and onion onto 8 metal kebab skewers, alternating ingredients.
- Oil grill rack. Grill, turning once or twice, until the kebabs are starting to char in spots and the pork is just barely pink in the center, 7 to 9 minutes. Let rest off the heat 5 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 2 skewers
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 25 g
- Sodium: 757 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 27 g