These 20 minute Zucchini Ribbon Pita Pizzas are a super fast, vegetarian weeknight meal that is also kid friendly. They will be making a regular rotation throughout zucchini season!
- 4 6-inch pita breads, whole grain if desired
- 2/3 cup Pacific Foods Organic Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small zucchini, cut into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- ½ cup crumbled mild feta cheese, preferably goat feta
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange oven rack in the bottom third of the oven. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lay pita breads on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment or foil. Spread tomato sauce over the pitas, leaving edges clean and dividing the sauce evenly. Top with mozzarella cheese. Divide the zucchini ribbons over the cheese. Top with feta, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with oregano and pepper.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the bottom rack of the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and the pitas are browning along the edges, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Calories: 311
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 818 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 37 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 17 g