A flavorful seasonal salad with chunks of Cabot White Oak Cheddar, sweet Vermont apple, spiced nuts and crumbled smoky bacon for fall. Easy enough to make for lunch and special enough for Thanksgiving.
- 8 cups mixed baby greens, or baby spinach
- 5 slices cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 crisp sweet apple, such as honey crisp, diced
- 4 ounces cubed Cabot White Oak Cheddar, about 1 cup
- ½ cup spiced nuts, homemade or purchased
- ½ cup vinaigrette (I used my cranberry vinaigrette)
- Arrange salad greens, bacon, apple, cheddar and nuts on four large plates. Drizzle with the dressing.