These Vanilla Roasted Pear Overnight Oats are high in protein and made with no added sugar. They’re a nutritious and easy way to start your fall mornings.
- 2 large pears, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- generous pinch each ground ginger and cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons Nielsen-Massey No Sugar Added Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or low fat milk
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder or 3 tablespoons dark pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons almonds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss pear, butter and spices in a large baking dish. Transfer to the oven and roast until the mixture is bubbling hot and the fruit mixture is browning, 22 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and stir in Nielsen-Massey No Sugar Added Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Stir oats, almond milk and protein powder (or maple syrup) in a large measuring cup. Divide among 4 jars. Top with pears. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours. Top with almonds if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 jar
- Calories: 355 cal
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 43 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 15 g