These Vanilla Pear Moscow Mules combine the flavos of ginger, vanilla and pear in a fun and festive cocktail for Thanksgiving, Christmas and more!
- 6 ounces vanilla vodka
- ¾ cup pear juice or nectar
- ½ cup ginger beer
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Enough ice for 4 mugs
- lemon slices and pear slices for garnish, optional
- Combine vodka, pear juice or nectar, ginger beer and lemon juice in a pitcher. Stir to combine. Divide ice among 4 mugs, preferably copper. Divide pear mixture among the mugs. Garnish with pear and lemon if desired.
- Serving Size: 4 ounces plus ice
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 5
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 1