This Super Green Tea Smoothie gets its color from spinach and matcha green tea powder. It’s loaded with protein, vitamins and antioxidants!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ banana, peeled
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled
- ¾ cup ice
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (1/2 to 1 scoop depending brand)
- ½ teaspoon matcha powder
- Combine almond milk, banana, spinach, strawberries, ice, protein powder and matcha powder in a blender.
- Puree at high speed until completely smooth and ice is not chunky, about 45 seconds.
58% DV for calcium, 171% DV for Vitamin C, 49% DV for Vitamin A
- Serving Size: 3 cups
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 16
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 29
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 14