If you are looking for a healthy breakfast idea, or if you have an abundance of fresh strawberries then you’ll want to make these creamy overnight oats with sweet juicy strawberries. This delicious breakfast only requires a few minutes to prep, plus it is healthy and high in protein!
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk, unsweetened plant based or dairy, fat-free if desired
- ½ cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp each chia seeds and ground flax seeds (optional)
- Stir strawberries and honey in a small bowl. Divide among two pint sized jars.
- Stir the oats, milk, yogurt and seeds in the bowl.
- Spoon oat mixture into the jars over the strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours (or up to 4 days.)
- Stir before serving and add on additional sliced fresh strawberries if desired.
Make Ahead & Storage: You can slice the strawberries a day or two ahead of time. Assemble the jars and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 12 hours at least, and four days at most.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Active Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: N/A
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: N/A
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cup
- Calories: 334
- Sugar: 29 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 60 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 16 g
Keywords: strawberry overnight oats, overnight oats strawberry, overnight oats with strawberries, strawberry overnight oatmeal, overnight oatmeal with strawberries