Home made strawberry-infused vodka mixed with ginger lemonade made from scratch. A special drink for a signature cocktail or just for a fun party! Makes a big batch!
- 4 cups hulled strawberries, cut into thirds
- 1 750-ml bottle Vodka
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup ginger simple syrup
- Place strawberries in a large (1/2 gallon) jar or jug. Pour vodka over the strawberries. Cover and allow to infuse in a cool dark place for two days or up to one month.
- Mix water lemon juice and ginger simple syrup in a pitcher. Strain vodka into the lemonade. Discard the strawberries. Serve chilled over ice.
This recipe can be scaled up or down. To make the infused vodka in advance, it can sit on the berries for a month. Then strain and refrigerate it.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup plus ice
- Calories: 151
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 3 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 0 g