These easy spinach and bacon deviled eggs are a quick and delicious appetizer. They are very fast and can be made the day before and stored covered in the refrigerator.
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled (see notes)
- 1/4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons deli style mustard
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1–2 teaspoons lemon juice (to taste)
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 5 strips thin bacon, cooked crisp and finely chopped
- Slice eggs in half length wise and separate yolks and whites. Place yolks a food processor with yogurt, mustard, milk, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, spinach and black pepper. Pulse until mixture is smooth. Add additional lemon juice if needed for taste.
- Stir in chopped bacon, reserving a few pieces to garnish the tops of the eggs. Spoon or pipe filling back into egg whites and top with reserved bacon and additional black pepper if desired. Serve!
How to hard boil an egg:
Place eggs in a large pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring water to a boil over medium high heat. Cover and remove from heat and let sit for 12 minutes. Remove eggs and place them in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Peel and prepare as desired.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: appetizer
- Method: Stove top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 deviled eggs
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 760 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 17 g
Keywords: Deviled Eggs with Bacon, Spinach Deviled Eggs