This simple Air Fryer Cauliflower recipe is a healthy side dish to make for a weeknight meal. It is low in calories, keto and low carb and only takes 10 minutes of prep work! Serve it with fish, pork, poultry or use it for meal prep. The flavors go with a variety of meals and can be customized by varying the spices or adding on seasonings after it is cooked.
- 4 teaspoons avocado oil or organic canola oil
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¾ teaspoon paprika or smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F. Core cauliflower and cut into florets
- Drizzle oil over cauliflower in a large bowl and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange cauliflower florets in the basket of the air fryer.
- Transfer the fryer basket to the Air Fryer and set timer for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cook, stirring once or twice while cooking until the cauliflower is fork tender and starting to brown.
- Make Ahead: This can be reheated in the microwave until steaming hot, about 2 minutes for 2 servings, 3 minutes for the whole batch. It can also be reheated in the air-fryer. Simply mist with cooking spray, then use “reheat” function or heat on Air-Fry at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 81
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: Air Fryer Cauliflower, Air Fried Cauliflower, Cauliflower in Air Fryer, Roasted Cauliflower Air Fryer