A complete meal: Pork Chops, potatoes and green beans roasted on two sheet pans. While they bake, make easy raspberry ketchup on the stove-top to serve with the pork and veggies.
4 cups yellow or red skinned potatoes cut into large bite sized chunks (about 1 ¼ inch) (about 1 ¼ lbs)
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided
Freshly ground pepper to taste
1 clove garlic, grated on a rasp-style grater or finely minced
2 teaspoons paprika
4 bone-in pork chops, about 2 pounds
3 cups frozen raspberries
¼ cup honey
1 tablespoon chopped fresh shallot
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
4 cups green beans
- Arrange oven racks evenly spaced in upper and lower thirds of the oven. Set one sheet pan in the oven to preheat it. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Spread the potatoes on another (room temperature) baking sheet and transfer to the oven and set a timer for 35 minutes.
- Stir 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, paprika, ¾ teaspoon salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Brush over the pork chops. Toss the green beans with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
- When the timer has 20 minutes remaining, remove the pre-heated pan from the oven and spread the green beans on one side and the pork chops on the other. Immediately transfer to the oven. Roast until an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the pork, near the bone registers 145 degrees, 16 to 19 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring raspberries, honey, shallot, vinegar and ½ teaspoon salt to a simmer in a saucepan over medium high heat, stirring often. Reduce heat and simmer until thick, 5 to 8 minutes. Strain out the seeds by pressing though a fine-mesh sieve and set aside.
- Serve the pork chops, potatoes and green beans hot, drizzled with the raspberry sauce.
- Serving Size: 1 chop, 1 cup potatoes, 2/3 cup beans, 3 tablespoons ketchup
- Calories: 540
- Sugar: 25 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 58 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 37 g
Keywords: pork chops,sheetpan,one pan,gluten-free,paleo,primal,dairy-free,clean eating,raspberries