Nothing says summer like these grilled shrimp kabobs! Fire up the grill this summer and enjoy these savory, buttery bites. Better yet, clean up is quick and easy! Great for weeknights with your family.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound large peeled and deveined shrimp (20–25 ct)
- 24 large cherry tomatoes
- Whisk garlic, oil, sherry vinegar, rosemary, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add shrimp and tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Skewer shrimp and tomatoes onto 8 metal skewers, alternating so they will be divided evenly.
- Grill kebabs, turning once or twice, until the shrimp are just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side, or 4 to 6 minutes total. Serve immediately.
Medium Heat on a Charcoal Grill
- If you’re using a charcoal grill, I recommend using briquettes instead of lump hardwood because lump hardwood burns too hot for medium heat grilling.
- Once you turn your briquettes out of the chimney, rake them out into an even layer across the kettle, then let them burn down for 10 minutes.
Medium Heat on a Gas Grill
For a gas grill I preheat mine to hot first, then when I am about the add the shrimp I turn the burners to medium.
- Serving Size: 2 kebabs
- Calories: 247 cals
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 28 g