Roasted fingerling potatoes with za’atar spice mix topped with creamy Greek yogurt tahini sauce. Top it with fresh mint. Naturally gluten-free and only 12 minutes of prep time!
- 2 ½ pounds fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons za’atar seasoning
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt, divided
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt, low-fat if desired
- 1 tablespoon Tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss potatoes, 1 tablespoon oil, za’atar and ½ teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Spread potatoes out on a large rimmed baking sheet. Transfer to the oven, and roast, stirring once or twice until browned and tender when pierced with a knife, 24 to 32 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, Greek yogurt, Tahini, lemon juice and the remaining ½ teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Add enough water to thin to desired consistency.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large serving dish or platter. Drizzle tahini dressing over the potatoes and garnish with mint. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 2/3 cup
- Calories: 216
- Sodium: 150
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 33
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 6