These roasted brussels sprouts with balsamic and thyme are the perfect Thanksgiving vegetarian side dish! And they’re ready in 45 minutes leaving you time to focus on the rest of the meal.
- 8 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup chopped toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with oil, thyme salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread out in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring once or twice until softened and browning in spots, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, transfer to a serving platter or bowl. Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 828 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g