Roasted asparagus, chopped hazelnuts and fresh goat cheese bring staying power to these hearty spring entrée salads. They’re naturally gluten-free and vegetarian.
- 1/2 cup plain Low-Fat Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- asparagus, woody ends snapped off, cut into 1 1/2 –inch long pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 10 cups Butterhead lettuce, cut or torn into bite sized pieces
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- ½ cup crumbled chevre
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- ¼ cup toasted chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, dill, shallot, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss asparagus, oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl to coat. Spread out on the prepared baking sheet and transfer to the oven. Roast, stirring once, until tender, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Arrange greens on four large plates. Top with the roasted asparagus, radishes, chevre, chives and hazelnuts. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons dressing.
- Serving Size: 4 cups
- Calories: 285
- Fat: 23
- Saturated Fat: 6.2
- Carbohydrates: 9.4
- Fiber: 3.5
- Protein: 12.5