This pomegranate lemon drop martini will be the go-to cocktail for your holiday season. It is sweet and tart and a beautiful ruby red color!
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 1/3 cup citron vodka
- ¼ cup pomegranate liquor
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pure pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, dark or amber or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate arils for garnish
- Fill two large martini glasses with ice and water and set aside. Sprinkle sugar on a plate. Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, pomegranate liquor, lemon juice, pomegranate juice and maple (or agave.) Cover and shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Empty the ice water out of the martini glasses. Dip rims of the glasses into the plate of sugar, one at a time to coat the edges of the glass. Strain martini mixture into the glasses. Sprinkle pomegranate arils into the martinis to garnish. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 6 oz
- Calories: 317
- Sugar: 28 g
- Sodium: 21 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g