This Pizza with Roasted Grapes and Rosemary is a yummy Fall meal that is ready in 40 minutes. A store bought pizza crust is topped with grapes that have been roasted with shallots, rosemary and maple syrup and shredded Gouda making this a perfect kid-friendly weeknight dinner!
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cup seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoons pure maple syrup, dark or amber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 7-ounce purchased flatbread pizza crust, (12-inch round)
- 1 ½ teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces shredded Gouda or Fontina cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 8 by 8-inch baking dish with butter.
- Mix grapes, maple syrup, shallot, rosemary and salt in a small bowl. Add to the baking dish. Roast, stirring once or twice, until the grapes start to soften and break down, burst and the mixture is bubbling and caramelizing along the edge, about 30 minutes.
- Lay flatbread out on work surface. Brush oil over the crust. Top with cheese. Scatter the hot grape mixture over the flatbread, dividing any juice evenly. Bake directly on the oven rack until the cheese is softened and flatbread is crispy, 8 to 10 minutes. Cut into 8 wedges.
- Serving Size: 2 slices
- Calories: 301
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 318 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 38 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 9 g