This Thai inspired easy homemade Peanut Dressing has ginger has ginger and tons of creamy flavor that goes with a variety of salad combinations.
¼ cup creamy natural peanut butter
¼ cup orange juice
1 clove garlic, grated or minced
1 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce, or coconut aminos *see ingredient note
1 tablespoon rice vinegar or white vinegar
2 teaspoons dark pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Whisk together peanut butter and orange juice until smooth.
- Add in garlic, tamari, vinegar, maple syrup and ginger and whisk until smooth.
To Make Ahead:
- Store in a jar in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
- If the dressing separates, stir well before serving.
- If it becomes too thick, bring it to room temperature and stir well before serving.
For a bolder Thai flavor profile:
- Use lime juice instead of vinegar.
- Use 1 teaspoon fish sauce and 2 teaspoons tamari instead of 1 tablespoon of tamari.
- Add a generous pinch of red chili flake.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 76
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 127 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g