This maple pumpkin pie dip is a snack that kids love! It’s made with cream cheese, canned pumpkin, maple syrup, & spices. Serve with apples or gingersnaps.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, Neufchatel
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup, dark or amber
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Beat Neufchatel with an electric mixer on medium-high speed in a large bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in pumpkin, maple syrup and spice. Beat until smooth.
12.2 g mg cholesterol, 4.5 g added sugar
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 7.4 g
- Sodium: 174 mg
- Fat: 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 2.3 g