This Maple Granola with Cranberries and Walnuts is one of my favorite recipes, and I love sharing it as a gift from the kitchen during the holidays.
- 8 cups rolled oats old fashioned
- 1 cup pure maple syrup, dark or amber
- 1 cup walnuts coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or organic canola oil
- pinch salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix oats, syrup, walnuts, canola oil and salt in a large mixing bowl. Spread mixture out over the prepared baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and bake 45 minutes. Stir gently and return to the oven for 10 more minutes of baking. Turn oven off and let sit in hot oven until crisp and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet. Stir in cranberries. Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 7 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: maple granola, vegan granola