Easy Maple Glazed Salmon is a wonderful main course for entertaining or any night of the week! Perfectly cooked salmon topped with a bold maple, soy, ginger glaze, this dish is sure to become a family favorite!
- 4 portions center-cut salmon filets, skin removed if desired (about 1 pound)
- ¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup, preferable Dark Robust
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper, optional
- Scallions and sesame seeds for garnish, optional
- Stir soy sauce, maple syrup, vinegar, ginger and crushed red pepper in a baking dish.
- Lay salmon skinned side up in the marinade and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Lay salmon on the foil, skinned side down. Roast until the fish is just barely cooked in the center for medium, about 9 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Simmer until thick and syrupy, 6 to 9 minutes.
- Pour the reduction over the fish before serving.
- Store any leftover salmon with extra glaze in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- To test doneness, use an instant read thermometer and remove when internal temperature read 125F or when the salmon begins to flake when pressed with a knife
- To pan-fry: heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Place skin side down and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and when cooled, remove skin, top with glaze and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 ounces
- Calories: 261
- Sugar: 13 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 23 g
Keywords: Maple Glazed Salmon, soy ginger salmon,maple ginger salmon,maple salmon recipe,maple soy salmon