This simple lemon juice vinaigrette is so simple and easy but it goes with dozens of salad combinations! Serve it with a Greek salad or over spinach with cherry tomatoes and you can’t go wrong!
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons agave or honey
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup organic canola oil or avocado oil
- Blend lemon juice, shallot, Dijon, agave, salt and pepper in a blender or mini-prep.
- Add olive oil and canola oil and blend until smooth.
- Store in a jar in the refrigerator.
Store it in a jar in your refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Bring up to room temperature before tossing with salad if it solidifies in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 231 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g