This spicy creamy Hot Crab Dip is a fantastic healthier appetizer to share for with friends and family! It is packed with sweet delicious crab, spicy Sriracha, lemon zest, scallions and spices. It’s even good served cold!
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (neufcatel), softened
- 2/3 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 teaspoons old bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 16 ounces pasteurized crab meat, picked
- 4 scallions, chopped plus more for garnish if desired
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, divided
- 15 oz Crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 4 cup baking dish or skillet with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth, about 15 to 30 seconds. Add Greek yogurt, a little at a time and mix until evenly incorporated. Add in mayonnaise, sriracha, old bay seasoning, lemon zest and lemon juice. Beat to combine.
- Stirring by hand, add in scallions, crab meat and 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Top with the remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until hot, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with scallions if using. Serve the dip with crackers.
To Make Ahead: prepare through step 3. Cover with foil and refrigerate up to 24 hours in advance. Bake covered, 15 minutes. Remove foil, and continue baking until hot all the way through.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons dip and 5 crackers
- Calories: 91
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 5 g
Keywords: Crab Dip,Healthy Crab Dip