This spicy Healthier Hot Crab Dip is a fantastic (healthy) appetizer to share for game day! And it will blow the doors off any hot crab dip you’ve tried before because it is packed with sweet delicious crab, spicy Sriracha, lemon zest, scallions and spices.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (neufcatel), softened
- 2/3 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 teaspoons old bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 16 ounces pasteurized crab meat, picked
- 4 scallions, chopped plus more for garnish if desired
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 4.5 ounce packages Crunchmaster® Multi-Seed Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 4 cup baking dish or skillet with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth, about 15 to 30 seconds. Add Greek yogurt, a little at a time and mix until evenly incorporated. Add in mayonnaise, sriracha, old bay seasoning, lemon zest and lemon juice. Stir to combine. Stir in scallions, crab meat and 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Top with the remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until steaming hot and the top is browning, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with scallions if using. Serve the dip with Crunchmaster® crackers.
To Make Ahead: prepare through step 2. Cover with foil and refrigerate up to 24 hours in advance. Bake covered, 15 minutes. Remove foil, and continue with step 3.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons dip and 5 crackers
- Calories: 91
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 5 g