Grilled sweet corn with chipotle and lime butter: a new take on a classic summer side.
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 1 lime, zested then cut into wedges, separated
- ¼ teaspoon ground chipotle chili powder
- 12 ears of corn, shucked
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Mash butter, lime zest and chipotle powder in a medium bowl.
- Divide butter evenly into 12 wells of a clean ice cube tray. Set the tray in the freezer.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Grill corn, turning often until charred on all sides, 8 to 12 minutes total.
- Serve corn with the butter, lime wedges and sprinkled with cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1 ear plus one butter portion
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 89 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g