Grilled sweet corn with chipotle and lime butter: a new take on a classic summer side.
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 1 lime, zested then cut into wedges, separated
- ¼ teaspoon ground chipotle chili powder
- 12 ears of corn, shucked
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Mash butter, lime zest and chipotle powder in a medium bowl.
- Divide butter evenly into 12 wells of a clean ice cube tray. Set the tray in the freezer.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Grill corn, turning often until charred on all sides, 8 to 12 minutes total.
- Twist the ice cube tray to pop out the butter portions. (If necessary run tap water over the back of the butter tray to loosen it.) Serve corn with the butter, lime wedges and sprinkled with cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1 ear plus one butter portion
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 89 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g