The flavors of Greek salad in an easy one bite appetizer. It is no cook and comes together in minutes. Layer black olive pesto on cucumber slices. Top with a square of feta cheese, basil and a slice of tomato.
- 1 large English cucumber, cut into 24 slices
- 4 ounce block Feta cheese
- 1/3 cup Filippo Berio Olive Pesto
- 12 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced or cut into small pieces
- 6 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Lay several layers of paper towel on work surface. Place cucumber rounds on the paper towels. Top with another layer or two of paper towels, and press down to blot dry. Let sit for a moment and meanwhile, cut feta into thin flat squares about 1-inch wide and long by 1/8th inch-thick.
- Assemble bites: Spread pesto over the cucumbers, dividing among the cucumbers. Top with feta, cherry tomatoes and basil. Serve cold.
- Serving Size: 1 appetizer
- Calories: 25
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g