These Easy Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps are ready in just 15 minutes thanks to the convenience of rotisserie chicken. They have radishes, snap peas and fresh herbs in them to give plenty of crunchy fresh flavor the whole family will devour!
- 1 tablespoon organic canola oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons dark pure maple syrup
- pinch crushed red pepper flake
- 1 hot rotisserie chicken, such as Natures Place Original, meat removed and shredded
- 3 radishes, cut into strips
- 1 cup “stringless” snap peas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- pinch salt, to taste
- ¼ cup Hannaford unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped if desired
- 12 leaves Boston lettuce, washed and dried
- Whisk canola or avocado oil, tamari, sesame oil, maple syrup and red pepper flake in a large bowl. Add chicken, radishes, snap peas, cilantro and mint and toss to coat. Season with salt if desired.
- Serve the chicken salad in the lettuce wraps, about ½ cups each. Top with peanuts.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cup chicken mixture and 3 lettuce leaves
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 16 g